Lancaster Designer Craftsmen is offering grants up to $500 for its members. Please read through the following criteria before applying.
- The grant must be for an expense related to your craft (i.e. a tool, a class, a project, etc.)
- There must be a specific objective for the grant.
- The grant request should include:
- A brief description of the expense.
- A brief description of the outcome to be demonstrated.
- Two to three photos of work samples from the artist (does not need to be specific to the grant request).
- The grant applicant must be an active member in the LDC with the following:
- member for at least 6 months prior to the application
- dues must be current
- must have attended a minimum of three chapter meetings in the 12 months prior to the application
- must not have received an LDC grant in the last three years.
- Within a year of receiving the grant, grantees must present at a chapter meeting, showing how the funding was used.
Applications must be received by the chapter president by August 31st. They will be reviewed by the board at the September board meeting, with notifications by the end of October. The LDC Board will review all grant applications, request additional information if necessary and notify the applicant of their decision. The decisions of the Board are final.